View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 12:00 PM   #24
Puck

Quote:
Originally Posted by topwater View Post
So, I guess because YOU see it different you are right and Seaplane pilot is wrong? Typical Democrat. Except the TRUTH puck and it will set you free.
Actually I have never registered as a democrat in my life. I am the typical NH "undeclared" voter. I don't think government is the answer to most problems, I don't fear the idea of people owning firearms, and laws that try to enforce political correctness annoy the crap out of me.

That said, I also don't think our government is our enemy (it is after all made up of American citizens and we put them in the positions they are in), the notion of a group in power that claims they are a "moral majority" and that this is a nation with a particular religious faith is abhorrent to me, and I also believe that if you want the country to function you do need to find a way to pay for things like infrastructure and at least enough public education that people are functionally literate and can balance a checkbook.

You see I am neither liberal nor conservative. I am that most vile of things; a moderate.

So no, just because I see it different does not make Seaplane Pilot wrong, nor does it make me right. But I do have a right to point out that his comment is an opinion and that there may be some parts of that opinion to which I do not subscribe. Because I am free, and I am fiercely proud and protective of that fact and I will not be cowed by those from either end of of the political spectrum.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Puck For This Useful Post: