View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 07:54 AM   #81
Biggd

Thanked 1,070 Times in 675 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaBene View Post
I expect restaurants/ bars that I frequent to treat me like a regular! Most restaurants do. However, newcomers should not be treated poorly.
I agree but I have experienced this first hand at other restaurants. My wife and I frequent Lago's and although I've never been treated poorly there I do notice that they go out of their way to please us now that we are regulars. Even when we first started going there the staff was always friendly as it should be, no attitudes at all with any of the staff.
I understand that restaurants are having a hard time staffing this year but the good ones can usually hold on to good employees because they are so busy and they treat them well.
Everyone has their favorite "go to" places. Some places we go to, my wife likes and I don't. Lago's is one we both like. My wife liked Canoe but I didn't.
I never give attitude when in a restaurant, I was being sarcastic with my earlier response. If I don't like a place I just never go back. But I will give it more than one try. Sometimes it's just an off night.
When I go out to eat I expect to be treated nicely by the whole staff. That's part of the dinning experience. If they want my money they should be nice.
On another note, we went to Faro's at the Weirs Saturday night for only the second time and the food was fantastic and the staff was wonderful. Our first time there was when they had just opened and they didn't quit have their **** together but I'm glad we gave it another try.
Biggd is offline   Reply With Quote