View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 07:23 AM   #35
fatlazyless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbiesaukee View Post
That still does not give someone the right to illegally threaten you and destroy your property.

Sorry you have to deal with this.
Well, thanks for the sentiment and whoever let the air out of the three tires could have just pressed a small sharp knife through the tire side wall which is actually quicker and easier to do than depressing the tiny valve stem and holding it down for two minutes while the air escapes. It took me like 15-minutes to air up the tires with a two hand air pump with no damages to tires, boat motor or other trailer so it was a somewhat considerate, well mannered type of a malice.

At 6-pm on Boston Marathon day in 1979 I got held up by a lone, screaming, shouting hold-up guy who had been in earlier, while closing up a small Boston hardware store for the day, and was lead down into the basement to the safe with a 5-shot 38-revolver held upside my head so all things considered, three tire deflatings is not too terri-bobble.

And, all things considered, something tells me that losing these three large boats and pickup truck will go a long way to making it a happier waterfront neighborhood.

Down by the Moulton Farm in Meredith, have noticed the Miracle Farms business has a very nice, dark gray, all wood, outdoor storage shed with windows, for something like $2500 ...... and replacing my old junk Ford pickup with a shed like that could be a huge improvement, here.