View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 06:25 AM   #5
fatlazyless

Default ..... looks like a rainy Monday?

Oh well and fee-fi-fo-fum ....... if that's how that is spelled?

Ok, so's I accidentally injured my right hand, late Saturday afternoon, doing yardwork in Meredith, when I made a surprise slip and fall while drag'n a load of leaves and pine needles up the small hill with a two wheel trash container. Anyway, landed awkward on my hand and temporarily lost the use of my thumb and index finger until it heals, has just 25% of normal use and strength. So's decided to chill in Waterville Valley, do domestic stuff, await my hand to heal, basically get bored, take long walks, and stay away from Meredith until my hand heals enough so's my thumb and index finger are back to good use.

I already purchased two new small trees, a flowering pear tree, and a very tall yellow Forsythia, (not a tree, is a tall skinny bush with multiple 5' limbs or branches), and depending on today's rain will probably dig out two old trees that died over the winter and plant these new trees.

The hand feels like it is back with about 75% use/strength for thumb and index finger.

Wish me a good positive day here/there for planting these two new trees, if the rain lets up. ......
Sponsored Links