View Single Post
Old 08-16-2022, 01:18 PM   #46
Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Mercier View Post
So you went to the military and got about six vaccines that Kennedy has stated will either kill you, cripple you, or make you stupid.

Are you crippled?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamand...h=9e15a8e7d5f7

Now, do you want to see how much Kennedy has made?
Did you read his book? Why do people have such a difficult time with nuance? There is a lot of gray in the area between absolutes. So according to you (and Scott, I guess) every vaccine is 100% safe and effective and if someone expresses some healthy skepticism, they believe that every vaccine is dangerous and ineffective. At least in this book, I did not read where he said that all these vaccines are expressly dangerous. However, his ultimate conclusion is that the benefits do not outweigh the risks. That's all. Again, read the book and come to your own conclusions. Have an open mind. I do.

I don't care how much Kennedy is worth. He's a private citizen who made his money by inheriting it and in the private sector, I guess. As taxpayers, we should be critical of those who make money when in office. Fauci is one of a long line of career bureaucrats who have become wealthy through so-called government service. See Biden, Pelosi, and the ilk. Yet the left is obsessed with people who made their money in the private sector and then decide to go into public service. See Trump.

And finally, no I am not crippled, but my wife would sometimes profess that I am profoundly stupid!