View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 04:22 PM   #27
owenoutdoors

Quote:
Originally Posted by codeman671 View Post
They probably came from one of his many "fans".
Anything said in my videos regarding the theft and damages on farm island was directly from the Winchester family who owned it since 1905. I spoke with them at length after the closing of the property. I was told many of the issues of damages/theft happened after they subdivided the property and sold to Camp Belknap in 2010. Whether this was happening from camp goers or other trespassers I do not know. The bullet holes many have said it fits the description of what the camp uses. I do not care either way and simply want the property to no longer be vandalized. There is animals and pets on the island now and we do not want anyone to get hurt. If you had bullet holes on your property you would be just as concerned. There were around 53 window panels replaced this year and we experienced 1 new window being vandalized. A rock was thrown into the house during the week when we were not present. A trail camera did catch 3 teenagers roaming the property that week, but did not cover the angle of the damage taking place. I do have viewers in NH (.02%), but majority are spread across the world. If future damages take place I will be considering this very possibility, but as I stated above all damages of the property happened before we owned it.

I also agree very much with the comments regarding the roosters. It is a tough sell to be upset at animal noise when you moved near an island called Farm Island. We do plan on having more animals on the island, but they will not be as noisy.
The Following User Says Thank You to owenoutdoors For This Useful Post: