View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 08:52 AM   #10
macbeth

Talking

We were over at Pop's yesterday for clams and scallops. There seems to be a disconnect between the back, the window, and that funny thing out front, I think it's a menu board. The person in the back knew they were out, the thoughtful person at the window knew as well, but that pesky board that tells you what you can order said I could have anything I wanted. We ordered and the girls at the window said no clams, but they for some reason couldn't be bothered to come around that darn window and put some tape over what was out. They were also out of lemonade and sprite. Again, that darn board had no idea what was going on. For the amount of time wasted telling everyone what you're out of all day, someone managing should have let them know to just put a little tape over the items that were out until they were in, or use a marker and write 'out'.

All this said, we went out there just for the clams and plan to do so again because they're the best around, just might want to fire that board and hire a new one who does the job right.
macbeth is offline   Reply With Quote