View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 08:54 PM   #13
mowtorman

Default M.V. Bear II, Sophie, Doris

Will all need to be banned or run at headway speed. I went to headway speed next to the Doris at the set of buoys south tip of Bear and he never slowed down, I didn't bring the nose up I was too astonished maybe and a breaker rolled over the windshield. How about putting all the wake boats out in the middle of the broads just like the jetskis in the 80's? How about headway speed for the Carver's putting up 5 footers going from Mountain View and headed past Locke's Island? Watch the Cobalt go up and down a solid 3 plus feet at the dock when the wake rolls in. Kind of like Rodney Dangerfield as captain leaving mayhem in his wake. The Mount would have needed to have been banned before it was lengthened and repowered. Change is all or none. Embrace the change just like Braun Bay, the Dive, Tiki boats and who knows what is next? Do the loon chicks riding on their mother's back inside the Glendale docks notice? In the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont loons are a nuisance bird because of the volume of fish they eat. Who chooses what stays or goes? It's all relative. Petitions, hearings, process, due process all in the name of a good relaxing time. Who is the High Harbormaster? The only sure thing is that the faces change over time and there is always a group to charge as violators and a new threat. Lots of ghosts on the lake.
Attached Images

mowtorman is offline   Reply With Quote