View Single Post
Old 09-09-2004, 01:18 PM   #28
Will

Default Madrasahs Wrong? Come on guys no way!

Ok I've been lurking around here for a while and have continuously seen posts by madrasahs totally bashing the offshore boaters on this forum. You (Madrasahs) have said yourself that you do not own a Offshore machine so nor do you know how they work.(as seen forehand.). So my question stands, how can you draw a conclusion to which you don't know. It seems as though you almost post for attention?

My suggestion to you, since you seem to be always correcting all of the other forum members is this: You act, or try to act, at least, like you know what your talking about, but you don't, especially on this thread. Now your probably going to comeback and make a post and try to make me look stupid, dwelling on little things such as spelling or grammatical errors. But you will still be wrong. I honestly and truly suggest next time before trying to "sting" your fellow man that you carefully research your topic. Remember research is the key to knowledge, cause as the NBC commercial says, "The More Ya Know!"

Mad, Were all in this together, its a big lake and unless you have enough money to buy all the land around it, people are still going to boat on it. Marinas and the people at them make their living from it, others vacation on it ( those would be the "Yuppies" you speak of". So my last piece of knowledge for you is to enjoy it, enjoy your home, enjoy the lake. No matter what you do, no matter who you try to write to, its not going to change. So just enojoy it. People will always boat here and boats will continue to be loud.

Maybe you should look into the "If you can't beat them join them" idea.

Just a thought but Silver Sands Marina has a beautiful 38 Fountain Lightning that you'd look good in.

Good Luck
We're all in this together.,
Will