View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 02:11 PM   #67
OCDACTIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmen24 View Post
Without going back to edit my post, I will clarify that it should read SBONH Members.

I did state that SBONH does not have an official stance for or against this issue. There are a few members that can't seem to move on with their anger toward the "opposition" and constantly make the rest of us look like fools!

The discussion (unfortunately not visible to the majority) taking place is between one such member (that is a part of this forum and thread) and another member that very dramatically resigned his membership here.

It was not my intention to imply that SBONH is behind this idea and I missed the omission in the proof of my post!

The remainder about discussions happening behind the scenes remains as it stands and is not a professional way to run an organization. "Laying low" is not a recognized business or organization model associated with producing results.
Again I apologize if I misinterpreted or took the post out of context.

My only intention was to make sure that if any other member read it the way that I did, that we had an official statement on the matter so it couldn't be used or taken out of context elsewhere.

Thank you once again for your continued membership and please feel free to bring any concerns or issues to the board as they continue to work in the most effective manner to assist the Dept. of Safety and address boating concerns in NH.