View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 07:31 AM   #39
tis

Thanked 1,381 Times in 957 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondcurve View Post
Tis: If they were just starting out I would agree. However, after many, many years everyone knows where the Woodshed is. By the way, do you really think the Woodshed building was nondescript? I thought it was full of character and that is one of the main reasons I enjoyed going there so much.

No, the building was certainly wonderful, you said the old location was nondescript so I thought that you meant the location was nondescript, not the building. Sorry for the misinterpretation. I am just saying the original owners took an wonderful old farmhouse and made a charming business out of it. Now that all that is gone, would they be better off to build a charming new building on a busier road and get even more business from people other than those of us that know about it? I am not arguing for that, it is just something I would consider if it was my business and I was going to rebuild. On the other hand maybe land would be more expensive on the highway and they are happy where they are. No matter how they rebuild if they do, it will certainly be hard to recreate what they had. The only thing that might be nicer is it will be easier to heat. I was cold many times there in the winter.
tis is online now   Reply With Quote