View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 09:07 AM   #305
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXUM View Post
Because the use of masks, "social distancing" and isolation is NOT EFFECTIVE, this is not opinion but fact that continues to roll into to ongoing studies and fed into the CDC.

The reason why this information is NOT getting out into the public is by choice. I know I see what we are sending to the CDC as far as results go and it is quite different than what they are making public.

Imagine the panic that would ensue if the federal government basically stated the truth? There is a virus on the loose, it is HIGHLY contagious and there are no effective physical mitigations that can be employed? What I find hilarious is that people actually believe that standing 6 foot away from another does anything, or that wearing a mask most who wear them wrong anyways, does anything at all when the virus can easily penetrate the materials and spread. Seriously?

The good thing is that there are medications that can be used to treat this that are continue to show success and even better - it appears that as this thing continues to spread it is loosing it's potency. Meaning those that are being infected now are not suffering the acute symptoms as when this first hit in the early stages.

I for one am not going to subject myself to engaging is behavior that is silly, stupid and useless. If a business says I can't come in cause I don't have a mask on - fine see you later I'll go elsewhere. This nonsense has to stop.
Several pieces of misinformation in here:

Masks and social distancing are not perfect, but have both proven effective in different ways. I think it was Charlie Baker (but maybe it was somebody similar) who said the best thing you can do to stop the virus is to stay home, second best is to wear a mask. ApS has a nice graphic on this above.

The federal government experts (Fauci, Birx, Redfield, etc) have told us the truth--there is a very dangerous virus, and there's no perfect shield

There is no medicine available that has shown the kind of success that should make any of us feel less danger. A few points less on the death toll is nice, but not a game changer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlyingScot For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links