Thread: Bad fuel oil?
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 12:10 PM   #35
swnoel

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Yes, well, as a matter of fact, and you know what, so's how about this ...... back in August-September 2007, I actually took something like a six week course at the New England Fuel Institute ...... down on Summer St in Watertown, MA ....... and can recall how the small, compact electric motor driven, drive shaft that turns the oil pump impeller, creating 150-psi oil pressure, also turns the fan-air fan blades that induce air for combustion into the fire box to feed the oil-electric spark sputtering flame that heats the water system ....... yes, is all coming back to me now ..... in a wee bit of a smelly, light red, dirty, oily blur-r-r-r-r!

These fuel oil systems are like a finely made Swiss watch or something, and the Italian made Riello brand stood out as the highest quality-reasonable price-long life performer ...... but, what do I know, since you definitely get your hands dirty working as an oil burner tech .... so's just fix this ..... make it work good ...... and aye aye .... Lieutenant! .....

Question for the weekend: So, what's the difference between heat'n oil and diesel fuel?

Answer for the week ahead: So, the difference is that there is no difference, except that heat'n oil is colored RED, and diesel fuel is colored BLUE, strictly for federal and state tax collect'n purposes, only ..... otherwise, they is the same product.
Someone wasn't paying attention... 150 # fuel pressure?
swnoel is offline   Reply With Quote