Thread: Tractor
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 07:22 AM   #50
Biggd

Thanked 1,070 Times in 675 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillcountry View Post
Every time I go by MB tractor I drool over their inventory! I would love to have a heated cab for my BX25D. What kind of cab do you have on your 18 horse?
I just ordered a BXpanded snow plow that goes right on the bucket...could have used it yesterday but had to hoof it with the snowblower then do touch up with the Kubota. A heated cab would be like heaven!
I have a Curtis cab with soft doors on mine with a added heater. That's why I haven't been quick to buy yet. It has to be just the right tractor at a reasonable deal or I will just keep what I got. It's my first tractor and it works great but I just feel I could do more in a lot less time with one that was a little bigger. A little more HP, a bigger bucket with a little more lifting capacity. I almost bought a 30 HP Massey Ferguson a few weeks ago but I thought it was too big. After looking at some others I realized it was a good deal and called the guy back but I was too late.
I have to do some digging this spring and I've been looking at tooth bars. I may just buy one of those and I think it will get the job done even with 18HP.
How much snow did we get? I will be up on Friday to play in my tractor.
Biggd is offline   Reply With Quote