View Single Post
Old 03-28-2021, 06:38 PM   #7
mswlogo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotorHead View Post
But but but
People are sick and tired of lockdown and want to visit their grandkids.
But, people want to be marked down as someone who does not care.
How about the mental illness the lockdown is causing.
Other have been waiting 380 days for the privilege the serve breakfast sandwiches. Who cares if the numbers are going up again. We need the bikers.
You forgot the impact of poor schooling and socialization skills for children.

Getting back to normal too soon will just drag this on longer. Potentially a lot longer. The risk right now is new strains. The J&J vaccine is the only one tested on the newer strains and prevented hospitalization 100%. The earlier vaccines were not tested on new strains. The real danger is to put the fire out before the new strains can take hold and mutate faster than the vaccines can keep up. And it might be too late already. It's not time to party right now.

I'll give up breakfast out (which we absolutely live for) and motor cycle week (which is fun to watch) for a closer to normal summer any day. Don't F up my summer for motor cycle week. PLEASE !!! That's what's going through my head.

Good news is we should know a lot more by Motorcycle week and hopefully the powers that be make the right, DIFFICULT, choices based on the current data of that time.
mswlogo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mswlogo For This Useful Post: