View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 12:05 PM   #24
ultrarider

Default Snowmobile buddy

Hey Closetzguy,
I would be interested in going for that ride, but if you read my reply to Nightrider, I'm not familar with the trail system, and would be more comfortable meeting you prior to venturing out on the ice. Because you guys live on the lake, I trust you know it's conditions better than anyone. I've only been living up here for 4 years, and just last year got into snowmobiling. I really haven't gone out on it much because I haven't found anyone around me that snowmobiling. I know its pretty out of the way, but if I could possibly meet you on shore where the trail goes onto Lake Wentworth from the causeway tracks as you head into Wolfeboro, would make me feel more comfortable going onto the ice. There is a large open area there where there used to be an old camp or something. If I could tag along from there I would be thrilled, as this would be my first real ride. If this sounds like something you could do, I would appreciate it very much. If this is do-able reply back to me in the Private Message mail, and we could work out the details, exchange e-mails, and phone numbers.
Thanks Ultrarider
ultrarider is offline   Reply With Quote