View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 06:02 AM   #24
VitaBene

Thanked 1,601 Times in 821 Posts
Default Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunset on the dock View Post
I disagree. VitaBene, who sent this evening (?post cocktail hour)missive, is an officer of your organization. My family found this PM to be somewhat disturbing. This very negative and nasty PM is indicative of the uphill battle your organization will have to fight if it is to overcome some of the negative associations and stereotypes people might have with the GFBL/anti SL groups...a culture of irresponsible thuggery and immaturity. As I said earlier, when one thinks of an officer in an organization, one wants to think character and integrity. This is not what comes across below. I will not hold my breath for an apology.

06-12-2010, 08:59 PM
VitaBene

Thanked 126 Times in 73 Posts Peace

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope those nasty boats and motorcylcles do disturb your tranquil shangrli-la!

Sleep tight and say night night to EC (we bonded and have decided to become buddies) for me as well.
Again you post this PM I sent to you (not your family). Again, I will state that I tried to take some of the nastiness off the forum and take it private. You decided to bring it back into the public realm.

To Skip and others, I responded to this thread in what I thought was a positive manner. I will not hijack your thread to respond further to SOTD.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VitaBene For This Useful Post: