View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 02:32 AM   #19
mswlogo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApS View Post
That's the driveway. It'll not be getting pavers on her meager social security checks.

It's also a view of what an acre looks like. There appears to be a camper (L) parked next to her shed (R). The rear fence is probably 20 feet further back.

Not having been there for some time, I'll have to take a guess as to the actual address. It's going to be about 31030 Litton's Way, ZIP 33043—or across the street at 31031. Lots of privacy added, so "street view" is going to show only natural privacy-screening, tropical greenery—and a gate. You open the gate to the driveway (pictured). Outside the gate, the generous tropical greenery is approaching full recovery from Hurricane Irma. Maybe too much recovery!

Thanks, mswlogo, each of your excellent points have been put forward. —end of discussion.

The house is plopped in the middle of a tropical garden.

Nice and airy—there's even more living space on the first floor—I like it.
Realtors can be sharks. But it’s just a fact of life.

I can’t tell you how many listings I’ve seen around the lakes that were for sale by owner and didn’t move. Then 6 months to a year later they show up under a realtor and poof they are gone. Some listed much higher and sold.
mswlogo is offline   Reply With Quote