View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 07:51 PM   #2
CooperS7777

I have been extremely happy with the Milwaukee line of cordless tools. I have a few impact guns, drills, impact driver, grinder, cutoff wheel, sawzall, skill saw, sander, leaf blower, vacuums etc in both a mix of 18v and 12v.
They all work amazingly well and the FUEL line is particularly impressive. Some of these tools are used in a work shop environment, and others are just home use.

I had one issue with an impact gun that was several years old - the anvil sheared when I was doing some work on my dock. I dropped it off at JD Tool Repair in Conway (Milwaukee authorized service center) and they were able to fix it up no problem. I honestly have no idea how old the tool was at the time, but I do know I had no receipt and I had never personally taken the time to "register" the tool online. I fully expected to have to pay for the repair, but they were adamant that it was a warranty item and I was not charged a thing even though the tool was purchased elsewhere. One of my impact drivers has now ended up in the lake on two occasions while working on the dock; I simply blew it dry with my air compressor, let it sit for a few days and its still going strong.
CooperS7777 is offline   Reply With Quote