View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 09:03 PM   #27
Winilyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIforrelaxin View Post
So if you come up 93, and presumable come in 104.... Besides Sheps, as they aren't renewing your lease, check with Y-landing, Meredith Marine, Thurstons, and Winnisquam marine (formerly Channel)..... They are going to be your closet bets to what you are used too.....

Quayside, will add another 20 mins of car time, and probably about that of boating time over you current situation....

MVYC, Fays, and Silver Sands are also other alternatives, as have been mentioned, and coming out of Manchester, you might find a better driving route.

I would not consider Harilla's landing, as was mentioned, the car drive time would be 30 mins longer, and to make the boat ride short you would have to cross the broads.... however you could make a longer boat ride when in rough weather, by going down through the six pack, under the bridge, cross the borads at that end and scoot over behind bear passing by Sheps.... over Harilla's for you location, just doesn't make sense....

While in one of your posts, you mentioned valet service hadn't worked out in the past, it is likely your most economical alternative, and likely you best chance for being ensured a spot.... Not all Valet services are the same. Harilla's with the current management company is great I know plenty fo satisfied members..... I have also heard good things about Fay's valet service......
LIforrelaxin - I'm only 4 years on the lake and still learning place names and such on the water. You say - "going down through the six pack". What precisely are you referring to here? The only six packs I'm aware of are the ones I enjoy consuming and the ones I don't have because I enjoy consuming. Thanks for schooling me.
Winilyme is offline   Reply With Quote