Thread: Pan handling?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2023, 07:35 AM   #22
SAMIAM

Thanked 1,626 Times in 562 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
About three weeks ago, there was an incredibly good looking, about thirty year old, Hispanic woman with two young daughters, about six and eight year old, all pretty well dressed, standing at the stop light intersection in Plymouth NH close to McDonald's, State Liquor, and Market Basket and she was holding up a cardboard sign ...... 'can you help?"

I was like, right there and stopped at the light, very close to them. Normally, I am tighter than tight about money but it took me about ten seconds to make the fast decision to lower the passenger window, and extend a twenty dollar bill out the window to her. I cannot believe I did that, at the time, and am scratching my head and am surprised that I actually give her twenty bucks but that's what I did ....... twenty bucks!

Have not seen her and her two kids at that spot, anytime since that one day?

Who knows ...... maybe they spend all their money for one night at that Marriott Hotel and just need some money for gasoline?
Sure,she might be a scammer but also might have been a desperate person in need......You were generous to help her