View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 09:47 AM   #8
Major

Default Human Decay?

Is this Dharma character trolling us? When I first saw the picture, I was immediately drawing to the dock. To my untrained eye, I thought it was beautiful.

I am sick of the self-loathing culture that is presently being taught to our children. Human decay? Are you kidding? I got in an argument with one of our associates at our firm. Very smart woman; however, she wants to eliminate the constitution. She says it was created by white men who owned slaves and therefore tainted and unworthy. I tried explaining to her that those white men, and their predecessors in Western Europe are the reason why we enjoy the liberties and freedoms that we presently benefit from. Like it or not our form of liberty was forged by concepts developed in Western Europe, not the Middle East, Asia, Africa. Certainly our founding fathers were flawed, but that doesn't negate the benefit of freedom all of us presently enjoy as we try to perfect it.

Lastly, I enjoy large, go-fast boats, and large docks used to keep them! I know, we've more than killed the go fast boat topic, but I couldn't resist!
Major is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Major For This Useful Post: