View Single Post
Old 06-17-2020, 06:26 PM   #95
DEJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi berra View Post
I have been informed that the store owner has been sued by the boat slip oners. I gather they dispute his parking rights. In addition they have added locked gatges to the 2 docks we used to park at to access the store. Like all the posters here, I think it would be great to have the store open and intend to support it. I cant imagine why the slip owners would not also be supportive. Doeas anyont know any of them. I gather there are 64 owners of slips who are members of a condo association. and the pres of thr association is a guy named hill. It may be that he is acting without their support. I think we should try to gwt them turned around.
Great first post without any factual data. The association is not opposed to the store. The owner of the store has not been sued. The locked gates have been there for 4 years, long before the new owners purchased the store. The store is currently not open due to the new owners inability to get it ready to open, nothing to do with the dock owners. The president is not someone named Hill and the association is well aware of what is going on, unlike yourself.
In the future if you want to participate in this discussion please get your facts straight.
DEJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DEJ For This Useful Post: