View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 07:21 PM   #11
IslandRadio

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfnsnow View Post
this seems to be a particularly nasty thread. this day was set aside to remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. i guess it's easy to point out those that behave in ways we don't like but i also believe some of those that have sacrificed smoked , maybe didn't pick up after thier dog and god forbid went by someone closer than 150' on plane. i guess the next time i see someone carelessly throw their waste into the lake , instead of recording their bow number and calling the marine patrol i'll just stop my boat and fish it out and add it to my trash.
We're not talking about a bit of carelessness, or minor annoyances or someone doing something we "don't like".. we are talking about blatant, unmitigated, and unnecessary abuse of our shared resources for absolutely no reason other than the perpetrator was lazy.

I was on my way to drive 2+ hours to be part of a Memorial Day parade to honor those who have indeed made the ultimate sacrifice - which probably made the infraction seem even more distasteful at the time... sorry if this was offensive to you. None was meant.
IslandRadio is offline   Reply With Quote