View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 10:27 AM   #96
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,962 Times in 1,212 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie Cougar View Post
And that’s the funny thing, think.

I also don’t remember what you said, but I do remember having a conversation with my son, explaining what I just said to you, that I had reached out to you because of where you lived and you were the first one to attack me.

As any good millennial would do, he told me to suck it up and don’t let anyone stop me from being on the forum.
This coronavirus is really getting to me, also. I have been self isolating for a month now and I am alone. My son is working in Tampa so it’s not possible that he can come down and visit me.

Somebody posted that they were drinking bourbon this morning, and when I read that I started drinking. And I’m not a drinker, so I’ll let you know how that goes.
Terribly sorry to hear that—I hope things get better for you. I still have your PM and appreciate you reaching out and, again, apologize if I ever attacked you. Feel free to continue that private chat—I'd love to hear anything you have to add, especially given that my son will be exploring the area in his first boat—which was gifted to him from another forum member!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app