View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 06:43 PM   #51
VtSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acres per Second View Post
Why is that a non sequitur? If she was "well-along in her pregnancy", she wouldn't be able to see the next step(s) down.

1) That information is archived in the forum—just the first of three consecutive flips in three consecutive years.

2) When you write this:

Those two statements are no-less heresay!

He broke many regulations, including Rules 5 and 6. You remember, "Reasonable and Prudent"?

Though it certainly possible, I have no recollection of any sailboat collision—and certainly none at 45-MPH!

If you want a new boating law, how about requiring every PFD sold in New Hampshire to have a label affixed prominently to the back of every PFD in children's sizes.

(The wearing of which is required already).

Thanks to this Winnipesaukee forum—new and archived since the year 2000—I can!
Great to know you have all these resources available to you. Unfortunately, just as in the real world, resources does not necessarily equate to beneficial.

Most every accident or problem you point to, someone has broken at least one, and usually, several laws. Your answer is usually, if not just condemning one particular group and ignoring others, to bring up another law. So now, you're making a sarcastic remark about a group proposing "another law"?

Let me ask you this APS. When waking up in the morning, do you place your godly feet upon a pedestal?

One thing that seems to no no bounds is the size of your ego. Even when blathering, your ego seems to be ten times the size of your average septic tank, possibly even including a leech field.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VtSteve For This Useful Post: