View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 03:08 PM   #172
Woodsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbarn View Post
Short term rentals do not meet the definition of everything you just cited. We have gone through this before in this thread. I am out we are just rehashing the same things.
Sorry RedBarn.....

I get that you don't like it... However, Short Term Rentals is ABSOLUTELY the same as Boarding/Rooming/Lodging category used by the City.

NH RSA on the matter....

78-A:3 Definitions
III. "Hotel" means an establishment which holds itself out to the public by offering sleeping accommodations for rent, whether or not the major portion of its operating receipts is derived from sleeping accommodations. The term includes, but is not limited to, inns, motels, tourist homes and cabins, ski dormitories, ski lodges, lodging homes, rooming houses, furnished room houses, boarding houses, private clubs, hostels, cottages, camps, chalets, barracks, dormitories, and apartments.VII. "Permanent resident" means any occupant who has occupied any room in a hotel for at least 185 consecutive days. (i.e. short term = 184 or less) (motor vehicles are 180 days or less)

Here the proposal going to the full City Council & Planning board...

Woodsy
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Short-Term%20Proposal%20Draft%206-3-19.pdf (113.1 KB, 966 views)