View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 07:45 AM   #1
fatlazyless

Default Lenny's snowblower repair-Rt 93-Exit 20

www.lennysrepair.com/snow-blower-repair/, 140 Tilton Rd, NH-Route 140, Northfield, commercial garage space #7, close to Pike Industries, not far from Belknap Suburu and the Tilton Outlet Mall ..... if you is look'n for a small engine repair biz to keep that old snowblower, lawn mower, tractor, chainsaw, small engine powered equipment ..... going and going and going ...... worth the trip from here to there ..... and, not too high pricey ..... with Northfield pricing!

Anyone else here have some good results gett'n their old snowblower fixed at a local repair biz or does everyone here have a $3300 Honda snowblower that lasts forever and never breaks down?

You know what ...... when I get elected president, first thing I'm gonna do .... is invoke an executive order that revokes social security to anyone who has purchased a Honda snowblower for $3300 ...... just on general principals ..... you understand! ............ & revocation is retroactive 30-days prior to purchase date, because you must have been thinking about it, which shows you had an intention to buy it!

Duh ...... some heavy heavy heavy wet wet wet snow dun fall outta da sky with last week's snow storm ...... was more like a slush storm ..... dun turned my snowblower into a slush blower ...... until that rotary gizmo that hurls the slush outta the shoot done stopped rotat'n? Time to go visit Lenny!

"Are snowblowers always orange? Do they come in pink?"

Last edited by fatlazyless; 01-15-2019 at 10:54 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote