View Single Post
Old 12-12-2021, 08:24 PM   #80
fatlazyless

Similarly, about two weeks ago I found a paper back book, 51-pages with large print and double-spaced, for $7.98 titled 'CBD Oil Overview.' Within the Amazon ordering info it says written by Billy Hoxit. On the book itself there is no author what-so-ever and on the last page it says "Made in the U.S.A., Middletown DE, 29 November 2021."

So I am taking no medication what-so-ever for my tinnitus medical problem and usually have two cups of coffee each day, French roast and classic roast, as my ONLY medication.

Back in July, an MD at the Mass Eye & Ear, an ENT, saw me and prescribed Nortriptyline HCL 10mg cap, "take one capsule at bedtime" and I only used it for about four nights before stopping because it made me sleep till 10-am, too long a sleep.

Tinnitus is really complicated, the way it comes and goes, starts and stops, can be weak or strong with no rhyme or reason. Is usually worst in the middle of the night, like at 4-am, and best in the afternoon at 4-pm, but it can happen anytime and last for 24-hours, straight.

For the months of May, June, and July it felt like I was in continuous nervous breakdown mode but over time those feelings pass by and I sort of get used to it, but not really used to it. I just live with it.

What seems to work the best is walking, swimming, pickleball, physical activity ..... I walk about 2.5-miles almost every day and have lost about 15-lbs in the last 12-months.

At its worst it makes it difficult to focus, makes me edgy, and I have to try extra hard to get ordinary tasks like housekeeping done and I just accept it when I don't get something done, and try again later on, or the next day.