View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 08:37 AM   #22
gillygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltonBB View Post
This website is a great resource and very well run. It is very simple to read what you like and skip things that don't interest you. You don't even want to see a subject line that indicates it may be something you don't want to read?

I use my laptop daily and go to many websites. Often, I am looking for specific items like furniture or clothing. I have found that when I am looking for something specific like a desk but things like living room furniture come up I don't click on that section. When I am looking for clothing, I look at the men's clothes and skip the tab with the clothes for women and children. It is that simple.

Maybe I should ask the website owners where I shop to only have the items that I might like because it is too much trouble to skip the ones that don't interest me?
Reread what I wrote. I’m not talking about subject lines, I don’t even see subject lines on the Tapatalk app. It’s different than the website. I see several lines of the first unread post from each thread. Can’t miss seeing some crazy things written as I scroll through.

I think it was the speed limit debate that caused Don to create a couple of other forums on the site for that stuff in order to maintain a friendly atmosphere on the Winni forum. I’m suggesting that contentious content should go there. There’s obviously an issue if he’s receiving many emails from people indicating that they’re leaving the site.

Sent from my iPad using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app