Thread: House Painter
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 09:05 AM   #8
Major

Thanked 1,000 Times in 415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockslider View Post
Last summer, based on the identical post, which appears every time a question is raised about painting, I called the Forrest Noe Co. and spoke with Sean. It was a Thursday, I believe. He said he would call me on the following Tuesday morning to let me know what time he would arrive on Tuesday afternoon for an estimate. I supplied all my contact information...cleared my schedule for the day... spent the entire beautiful summer day waiting around in a hot house... and I am still waiting. No call, no text, no show. I have no doubt that he's a good painter -- but I hope you have a better experience than I did. Just presenting the other side of the story.
I am sorry that was your experience. Did you at least try calling on Tuesday? As has been stated, contractors, especially good contractors, are being pulled in a million directions. I am not defending him not calling or getting back to you, but a gentle reminder may have yielded better results.

Notwithstanding, Sean and his crew provide high-quality work and stand behind it.
Major is offline   Reply With Quote