View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 09:30 PM   #18
trfour

Post Not So BroadHopper...

[Quote]/BroadHopper... " Almost all the marinas wash boats on shore. The drain water eventually ends up in the lake.

Lots of towns storm drains ends up in the lake as well. The Shore Line Protection Act does not cover storm drains????? "...

These days, Do not get caught using a storm drain for anything other than it's intended purpose, and that should eliminate most of us as I know that I could not produce a pictured licence with the name "Mother Nature" on it to the EPA if they should come knocking on my door.

Commercial businesses that wash Automotive equipment that includes boats, cars, trucks, construction and many others, need to have an expensive water recovery system that filters and recycles the water used. The EPA can also walk in and test your system for site contamination and or malfunction...

Now, we can go over the above already knowing that there is only one out of reach, so to speak, and the rest could not afford an insurance policy to keep any afloat trying to pay an EPA fine for noncompliance.
tenfour?

Terry

Always Remember, The Best Safety Device In The Boat, or on a PWC Snowmobile etc., Is YOU!

Safe sledding tips and much more; http://www.snowmobile.org/snowmobiling-safety.html

Last edited by trfour; 08-14-2010 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Spell Check error. ;)-
trfour is offline   Reply With Quote