View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 01:18 PM   #11
nj2nh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post

So if no matter what you do, the virus can still infect you.... its time to get back to normal and let the chips fall where they may. If you are afraid of the virus, or don't want to get the vaccine for whatever reason, mask up and act accordingly.

Bike Week as well as any other event should continue normally....

Woodsy
Let the chips fall where they may? Staying away from events like this does not mean you will not get it. Someone could catch it and bring it home to you. That is why they are called super spreaders. They don’t just spread among those attending the event, but everyone who associates with those who do.

I have a friend whose husband works at a Lowe’s. He wears a mask. Masks are required in the store. He does not even work with customers. Got Covid. Brought it home to my friend who, in turn, gave it to her mother. They had all been vaccinated. My friend ended up in the hospital getting that infusion.

There is no such thing as normal until the pandemic is declared to be over. That is like sayin the Mount can push through the ice to all its ports so let’s not wait until ice out is declared.