View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 07:21 PM   #1
fatlazyless

Default C.F. free coffee Fridays in October

Cumberland Farms has a store in Meredith, and one above Weirs Beach on Route 3, and they are serving up free coffee, any size, hot or iced, every Friday in October. Normally, at a price of $1.08 ....... omg!

While there, maybe you want to go big and pick up a free Laconia Daily Sun, visit the free restroom, or use a free paper towel out by the gas pumps to do a good job of inspecting your car's dip stick for maintaining the oil level .... so's what else there is also free that I don't know about?

How's about free beer, free cigarettes, free lottery tickets, and free gasoline? If cigarettes were free, I would definitely start smoking just because they are free!

Did you know that Cannon Mountain has totally free, all mountain skiing, on Monday through Fridays for New Hampshire resident seniors, age-65 and older, courtesy of the great State of New Hampshire ....... can you believe it ... just show your driver's license to get a lift ticket! Is this really true?

Too bad there's no skiing in October, otherwise ...... I'd stop at Cumby's on the way up to Cannon!