Thread: Jet Ski Lifts
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 09:09 PM   #1
gecko1

Default Jet Ski Lifts

I recently purchased a home on Mark Island and plan on purchasing a couple of jet skis this spring. I have done some research on lifts and I am now thoroughly confused. I originally was going to purchase a couple of manual crank up lifts (Hewitt - about $1300 a piece) but was told by the previous owner that he had these at one point and if not readjusted as the water level changes combined with some rough wakes due to the boat traffic - you can lose your skis. Since I won't be up every weekend, I don't want to deal with having to move or adjust and potentially forget to do. Several people have recommend the Sunstream hydraulic lifts. Everyone seems to have positive things to say but they are $4500 a piece new. Finally, I am wondering if some 8 foot Monarch mooring whips ($399 per set) would do the job and protect the skis from weather and boat wakes.

Not looking to go cheap but spending $10,000 on lifts feels crazy to me but I want to make sure I listen to others and don't learn the hard way! Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
gecko1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gecko1 For This Useful Post: