View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 04:06 PM   #9
BroadHopper

Thanked 1,089 Times in 783 Posts
Default Gunstock Senior Pass

Never ending story with Gunstock never consistent through the years. That is why the Gunstock commission are receiving a lot of flax lately.

Last year the 65-70 pass was just $149, no blackouts. The prior year was the same price but you cannot use it during vacation and holiday periods.

This year the senior M-F pass is $199 and for 60-70. You don't need to be a Belknap resident.

Use to be at 65, Belknap residents gets a free life time pass. My elderly relatives all have grandfathered life time pass. There is confusion this year as they were told they would have to pay $25 @ year for the new pass with IR chip.

Sugarbush in VT, one heck of a mountain compared to Gunrock, senior M-F pass is only $139, no blackouts. Makes me wonder if Gunstock trying to justify the new coaster which I was told was bleeding money from the start.

I started skiing Cannon weekdays last year. NH residents over 65 can ski Monday - Friday for free! To avoid the ticket lines, I bought the year round NH Parks pass for $40. A done deal!