View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 11:23 AM   #174
VtSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acres per Second View Post
1)

"His motto was, "The most effective means are whatever will achieve the desired results."

Most citizens don't know how significantly this un-American agenda has already affected their future well-being. The same phrase accounts significantly for the national dithering apparent in recent headlines.
I'm well aware of how unsavory and distasteful that line is. I don't think you'd have to look far to find a post of my own that referenced that sort of behavior. It's also been the subject of some threads people found too nasty for their taste. In fact, I've had some people PM me and say just that.

"Doesn't matter if we lied, WE WON".

I freely admit, that the tactics "means", disturb me much more than the results, whether I agree with them or not. Perhaps I get a little too hot under the collar sometimes, and I think some have failed to see that I was upset over the tactics, not necessarily the issue at hand. I believe I even started a thread which said just that, but somehow cannot find anymore

In addition, one thing that seems to confuse the heck out of people nowadays, I don't discriminate when calling out against someone's methods. If I agree with someone's "agenda", but deplore their methods, I will still find deceitful tactics to be just that, unsavory and unwelcome. I guess that's just me though.