View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 06:31 PM   #40
Chef Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinkerguy View Post
While I agreed with the original intent of this thread by Chef Tony to advise the community that the Sandy Point Restaurant is closing. Now it is being used to further his chef career at the expense of Sandy Point and the Oullette’s property.
The Sandy Point Restaurant was closed because the landlords did not want to put any money into their property nor did they want to renegotiate the lease down to the point where all parties could succeed, the landlord suffer from the illusion that Wally was still running the restaurant and anyone that comes in should immediately make the same amount he did immediately. The main Major equipment on site belonged to the property owners not the restaurant. I could no longer afford to maintain their 20-40 year old equipment and they would not repair it on their own. They basically kicked me out and I took all the equipment that i owned with me. I offered to leave the equipment on premises and let them purchase it or sell it to the next lessee. This was not acceptable to them so I left and took my stuff with me. I tried to just let let it go but those kind of uninformed comments are just unacceptable.

Please get all the information before you make assumptions... Thank you
Chef Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chef Tony For This Useful Post: