View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 08:57 AM   #139
XCR-700

Default the single most obnoxious statement I have ever read on this forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunset on the dock View Post
Speed limits are here to stay and the real owners of the lake won't ever again let it be hijacked by a very loud minority of powerboaters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunset on the dock View Post
and the owners of the lake, including non waterfront owners, swimmers, kayakers, sailors, people who live near the lake who don't don't enjoy all the benefits of lakeside living

WOW, that has to be the single most obnoxious statement I have ever read on this forum! I guess I should say statement(s), as you had the gall to say it TWICE!!!

The concept that lake Winnipesaukee is “OWNED” by some elite group is just appalling and flies in the face of everything AMERICAN.

What is wrong with “you people” that you can even envision something like that,,,

Is this the “New World” mentality???

Its no wonder we have so many idiotic laws passed, it’s the omniscient group mentality that someone knows whats better for EVERYONE, everyone else that is,,,

And either way they don’t really care, as they just want to change the rules to suit their preferences and too bad for anyone else,,,

As for the SL being “here to stay”, god help us all, because all I can think of is whats next,,,
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to XCR-700 For This Useful Post: