View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 07:11 AM   #134
ApS

Question I Didn't Vote...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDACTIVE View Post
"...If you could APS, PM me if you would..."
When I find out next week, you'll find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDACTIVE View Post
Thats the problem...First step Speed, second cruisers, third above water exhaust, then PWC..."
Following widespread exhaust noise restrictions, PWC were probably the first watercraft to be legislated off the water—The Feds first, and locally, Wolfeboro's Lake Wentworth.

I don't know of any legislation—worldwide—affecting cruisers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VtSteve View Post
Chris Craft...They are in fact a very old go fast builder. They (whomever bought the brand), make some pretty fantastic looking ships nowadays, and very expensive..."
I learned yesterday (in addition to the color of the Sunapee kayak, still-more on the Eagle Island collision, and a whole bunch of other stuff) that the offender Friday night was given a "summons" for switchable exhaust. (A "ticket" for the rest of us).

The offender was warned about an arrest for ignoring the blue lights and siren.

The Chris-Craft was a guess on my part, since I saw (and heard) the CC on Saturday and Sunday with his exhaust—both noisy and quiet—on those two days respectively. It wasn't him, but a different visitor just a few doors away.

BTW I: Of one's homes, who here can be struck by a boat or a car? (Or an anchor).

BTW II: Now that our neighborly LAN has left Winnipesaukee for the season, my BIL has to use the Wolfeboro Library for his e-mails, etc.

He informed me that when he went to vote in this thread in favor of the SL, the Library's computer advised,
Quote:
"You have already voted in this poll".