Thread: It Figures....
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 11:48 AM   #72
VitaBene

Thanked 1,607 Times in 822 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
My hero "Elchase"??? Who is "Elchase"?

What I post has nothing to do with any other forum members comments or thoughts.

You said that the 100 MPH Boat comment reminded you of a post by forum member “Elchase” who thought something was funny. Therefore I took it that you think my post was just as funny as his.

Why do you and other SBONH members make a joke out of everything that is posted about someone speeding or drinking alcohol on Lake Winni? Is it the wrong data that you want to here?
You took my comment and tried to twist it but failed miserably. That was the biggest leap to a conclusion I have seen in a while.

How do you know what I think is or is not funny? Have you been reading past posts? If so, you are fully aware of who ElChase/BearIslandMoose is and it is disingenuous to suggest otherwise.

For the record, I have been consistent in my messages on this forum and others about what I believe. I have never joked about speeding or drinking (while boating) on the lake.

I suggest you spend a few hours reading every post I have ever made on this forum (or any other one you may try to find) and find out how I truly feel about this lake. Read and find out how I feel about BWI, Erica Blizzard, speed or any other topic and then come back and report in.

Have a good day, while you are doing that I will be out snowmobiling!

What was discouraging was you got a guy that I had respect for to thank you for your obtuse attempt to smear me. Skip, you are welcome!