View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 07:15 PM   #56
BroadHopper

Thanked 1,090 Times in 784 Posts
Default ski discount websites

Liftopia is popular in the Rockies. The site been around for years. I have yet to use it when I ski on the east coast.

Skinh.com is another website that will post discounts. You can also check the resorts websites as well as chamber of commerce websites for additional discounts. I never pay full price!

It is actually cheaper for me to ski out West, the mountains are huge and with discount tickets, you get more bang for the buck.

I use to ski Gunstock since I was four. When they did away with the residence pass and jack the prices sky high, the mountain itself went from awesome experience to a bunny slope. You don't see to many regulars from years ago ski there. Bill promise us the moon and exciting things will happen. All I see was a 3 million dollar expansion of the beginner's quad and a zip line that does not turn me on. If they can bring back Fletcher Hale and the Precipice, maybe I will come back. Wildcat and Cannon remind me of Gunstock of the past. Today the only Gunstock rival is Bretton Woods as King of the bunny slopes.

Ragged Mountain has better value. Even Gunstock competitor for the Boston market, Wachusetts is a better value.