View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 05:33 PM   #25
fatlazyless

Hey, here's something a little bit interesting. Up on top of Waterville Valley; the new owners, Team Sununu had been running the snow guns up top on High Country for the nights of November 1,2 & 3 and everything was looking very snowy and white up there.

Unfortunately, if you take a look-see at the Mt Tecumseh weather station and web cam, www.thereycenter.org, you can see that almost all, about 95%, of the newly made artificial sno-gun snow got melted and washed away by all the recent rain and warm temperatures.

Too bad, Team Sununu......but your efforts are very much appreciated.....and hopefully you will soon get out there again and fire up those snow guns ASAP-PDQ! ...gotta keep that sno-gun faith alive! ..

No, wait.....oopsie-doopsie.....I made a mistake here.......and I take it all back.....in look'n at the mountain in the light of day thru the binoculars....it is very plain to see that a big percentage of the snow survived thru the last two days of warm rainy weather....so how about that? ....it just must be that this snow is Sununu Snow....constructed STRICTLY upon the principles of conservative Republican values.....this here Republican snow is snow that does not melt or fade away when exposed to adversity...... regardless the warmth & rain..... this is Sununu Snow!!!

So, look'n at the camshot, that chairlift tower probably belongs to the Sunnyside slopes ....and not the High Country slopes....or something like that.......oh well.....what the heck do I know anyway????

Last edited by fatlazyless; 11-06-2010 at 06:41 AM.
fatlazyless is online now   Reply With Quote