View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 09:28 AM   #1
HomeWood

Default A long shot question - sled rental

My friend and his adult son are coming up next month and they want to go sledding. I have only one machine (see profile pic). We are considering going north a little to rent them for a half day ride but then I have no experience riding there. I was going to be the guide. All my experience is around Winnipesaukee and Sanbornton. I cannot seem to find a place near the lakes that rents sleds. It would be ideal to find a place or dealer that would let us haul them to our place on Hermit Lake in Sanbornton and then bring them back by the end of the day. This assumes that conditions in our area will be good.

Here is my long shot question for the crowd: Is there any chance somebody here is interested in making a few hundred dollars to rent their sleds for like 4-5 hours on February 8th or 9th (Mon, Tues)? We would stay local, of course. I know this is highly unlikely but I thought I would take a shot. They can leave a cash deposit and a drivers license copy. My buddy is a retired cop from where I work.
HomeWood is offline   Reply With Quote