Thread: Payback Time
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 09:17 AM   #18
VtSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Islander View Post
You have a constitutional right to vote for or against anybody you want, for any reason you want.

And I have a right to the opinion you are incredibly petty. You want to get ride of the people that didn't vote the way you wanted on one piece of legislation. I have been present when many bills have been debated and have been to many hearings when elected representatives have driven long hours and taken time away from the lives and families, to serve the state of New Hampshire.

I believe every member of the House and Senate voted their conscience on HB162 and HB847. When our side lost a close one two years ago I don't remember anybody calling Senators names. I disagreed with their vote but never questioned their integrity or the service they do the people.

If you dislike the job they are doing you should run for office and replace them yourselves. Then you can read where people call you names, or question you intelligence or integrity, because you have done what you think it right.
There was one post on this thread that contained a silly name, and just once.

I don't think that one post is worthy of your lengthy diatribe on integrity and service.