View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 02:39 PM   #50
Rattlesnake Gal

Thanked 1,349 Times in 475 Posts
Talking Enjoyers of the Lake

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrc View Post
I know all the rules, and I especially don't like to anchor my cruiser off someones beach or waterfront. That's why NRZ's tick me off so much.

But how do people feel about kayakers? I'm been doing a lot of kayaking recently. How would you as a land owner feel if I stopped in a waist deep sandy area near your land and cooled off for a few minutes. Reboarding a kayak in deep water is a chore, so a swim near shore is much easier.

I have my houseless spots, so I don't need to do this very often but how would you feel?
I totally love seeing people enjoy the lake! Swim in front of my camp... No problem. Maybe I will join you. It paid off for a family a couple years ago when their boat wouldn't start. We towed them back to Ames Farm just as the weather turned bad. Kayak, fish or float - enjoy the lake as you wish. After all it belongs to all of us. If you are in my neck of the woods, you can count on me to be freindly and helpful, if needed. I always wave... whether you're looking my way or not. See you at the lake!
Rattlesnake Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Rattlesnake Gal For This Useful Post: