View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 04:25 AM   #6
fatlazyless

To my surprise, apparently even the Squam Lakes Sailing Association no longer rents out small sailboats. Maybe I'm incorrect on this, but their rental list shows kayaks, and canoes, but no sailboats. Believe they did rent out small sail boats last year?

No sail boat rentals on the big lake ........ oh well? There's the Corinthian Yacht Club in Wolfeboro, and the Winnipesaukee Sailing Club in Gilford? Believe that the Town of Meredith discontinued their youth sailing program that used to happen every summer in Meredith Bay.

I own like five junky, beater, repaired, old, craigslist small sail boats, from 9' to 11'10" to 11'11" to 14' to 16' ...... and have not got enough time to sail them all, so's maybe I should start up the FatLazyLess Sailing Club on Meredith Neck ........ ayuh? Plus, my neighbor has an incredible 32' Contessa-32 yacht that was sailed from England to Connecticut ...... it doesn't get sailed much at all, and just swings on its' mooring out front ...... a thoroughbred blue water sailor like that wants to be sailed......... it weighs 16,000-lbs ..... my little boats weigh about 150-lbs ....the 16'er is 500-lbs ..... .so's maybe we can start renting them all out ........ yikes and .......ho-ho-ho ...... sail ho! ......and three sheets to the wind!

Last edited by fatlazyless; 06-14-2018 at 05:41 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote