View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 05:10 PM   #55
Mee-n-Mac

Arrow Errrr.... OK

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelnut View Post
Vita,

I am sure elchase regrets posting this story as it absolutely 100% confirms what we have been saying. He posted this trying to prove a point and all he did was prove ours. I LOVE IT!!!!

I pray that the good elected representatives read his story and understand that is what we have been trying to say all along. The lake is overrun with Capt. Boneheads and that is the problem. Thanks elchase for posting this story it has helped immensely.
To me it shows how emotionally driven this whole thing is. Elchase wasn't terrorized by the small boat but is by the large boat. He didn't worry about the small boat hitting them but assumes the large boat will hit them (until it misses and then no doubt it was pure luck). He thinks a 25 MPH hit from a small boat is no big deal !?! Whatever. I wonder how Elchase would feel about a 25MPH hit from a small car .... and then to be taken to the dock and tossed into the water. I hope he'd be wearing a PFD because I think it likely his swimming would be somewhat impaired after this "small" impact.