View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 11:24 AM   #95
Garcia

[QUOTE=Major;288578]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillcountry View Post
Can I interest you in a bridge? [/QUOTE

CNN is only concerned about destroying Trump. CNN is broadcast in our gym, so I watch it most mornings. Every second of every day of every week is dedicated to tearing him down. Take last Saturday morning, for example. After his great speech on Friday night, I laughed out loud when I read the breaking news tagline -- Trump lied about black homeownership in America. Of all the things said by Trump during that great speech, CNN zeros in on a trivial, who cares, throwaway statement. I would respect the networks more if they just came out and said that they are trying to impeach Trump. It is clearly what they are trying to do.
There is some truth in this, just like there is truth in Fox News doing everything in its power to destroy Democrats including President Obama and the Clintons (and no, I am not a fan of HRC - far from it!). Which is why, for me, I want to see the same news story presented by sources with markedly different spin on the same event. Fox News is a legitimate news source - with its own biases and spin built in, but I would no more get all my news solely from them than I would CNN.