View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 02:46 PM   #7
nhd

I am one of the agents who left Spencer-Hughes in January. There were 5 full time agents in the Alton office, and we all decided to move to Keller Williams who is opening up a new office in Wolfeboro in a matter of days. The reason for our move is that Keller Williams is offering us much more as agents in training and technology and this in turn will make us better agents for our clients. It did not have anything to do with changes made in the office.
We are excited with the thought of a new office and new ideas for the Lakes Region. Keller Williams is the number one company in the United States size wise for number of agents. It also has won the JD Power award for the last two years for Highest Customer Satisfaction for both buyers and sellers.
I will still focus on islands sales and will still have a boat in Tuftonboro and Alton Bay to access the islands.
At this point the webcam is probably not being addressed as when we left it was interfering with some of the electronics in the office and I am sure it has been forgotten as Spencer-Hughes tries to rebuild.
nhd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nhd For This Useful Post: